Saturday, October 9, 2010

AFREHND : Esquisse -Lines.




UPPER LEFT:
STRAIGHT LINES: MELANCHOLIC SONG – I felt gloomy listening to it. So I started drawing big trees it was like going on a road trip and just seeing plain trees and a mountain.


BOTTOM LEFT:
CURVED LINES: WE were listening to upbeat music so I thought of butterflies flying around amidst sunflowers on a sunny day.


UPPER RIGHT:
70% STRAIGHT LINES, 30% CURVED LINES: Given only ample time to imagine and plan what to sketch, I instantly thought of a city skyline at night.

BOTTOM RIGHT:
30% CURVED LINES, 70% STRAIGHT LINES: Listening to the music played, I thought of the beach and its serenity. Having a few straight lines for the hut, and all the other details for the view curved like the sun clouds, tree and sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment